The DMD 2 (P/N 54T01085) is an application specific brushless motor with integrated gearbox and electronic drive.
The motor can be used to replace mechanical or hydraulics transmissions in agricultural or other off-highway applications (e.g. variable rate applications).
Application example are:
- Actuation of seeding element in pneumatic precision planting machines
- Row-by-row Actuation of fertilizer and microganular spreaders in agricultural machines
- Designed for 12V agricultural equipment
- 4,5 Nm, 80 rpm @ output shaft
- Custom shaft versions upon request
- Integrated brushless motor drive with CANOpen communication (speed and position control)
- 2 digital inputs (e.g. seed sensor or hopper level sensor)
For informations mail to: