PCS 100 – Pneumatic and Mechanical Seed Drill Control System
The PCS 100 is the ROJ pneumatic and mechanical seed drill control system.
This system is the new entry in the ROJ product portfolio and benefits from the experience of the PCS 200 system developed for pneumatic precision planters.
The PCS 100 is based on the rugged PCS MD motor, controlled by the PCS 100 ECU.
The system can be scaled up adding extra seed distributors units as well as fertilizer hopper distributors.
The easy-to-use PCS Agrimate user interface allows set-up and monitoring of the the seeding job, providing all necessary information at a glance.
For informations mail to:
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- Possibility to change seed quantity from the tractor
- Priming of the distributor
- Easy calibration and seed test
- Partial and total hectare counter
- Seed level monitoring
- Electronic pressure sensor, with high/low pressure warnings
- Tramline function
- USB logging of seeding job for billing and statistics analysis