The PCS MD-O (P/N1406.601) is an application specific brushless motor with integrated orthogonal gearbox and electronic drive.
The motor can be used to replace mechanical or hydraulics transmissions in agricultural or other off-highway applications (e.g. variable rate applications).
Application example are:
- Actuation of seeding element in pneumatic precision planting machines
- Actuation of seed distributor in air-drills or small grain planters
- Actuation of fertilizer and microganular spreaders in agricultural machines
- Salt, fertilizer, grain spreaders
- Designed for 12V agricultural equipment
- 8,75Nm, 100 rpm @ output shaft
- Rugged anti-corrosion aluminum housing
- Slim design (85mm total width to fit the application requirements)
- CANOpen communication (speed and position control)
- Integrated low power DC-motor drive to control small actuator (eg. automatic seed singulator)
- 2 application specific digital inputs (Seed counting and Seed singulator position)
For informations mail to: